Foreign Trade in Goods Statistics (Q1 2017)
Total Imports was 0.92% less than Q4 2016 Figure.
- Imported Agricultural goods increased by 1.96 % in Q1 2017 compared to Q4 2016
- Raw materials imports were 11.3 % lower in Q42016
- Solid minerals imports reduced by 15.7% in Q1 2017 relative to Q4 2016
- Manufactured goods imports were 3.3% lower in Q1 2017 than the level attained in Q4 2016
- Other oil products imports were 6.6 % higher in value in Q1 2017 than Q4 2016
Total value of export grew by 0.9% compared to Q4 2016 Domestic exports reduced by 0.17% in Q1 against the level in Q4, 2016
- Agricultural goods exports grew in value by 82% in Q1 2017 compared to Q4 2016.
- Raw material exports reduced by 25% in Q1 2017 against the level in Q4,2016
- Solid minerals exports in Q1 2017 were 2% more than the value recorded in Q4 2016
- Manufactured goods exports in Q1 2017 were 45% more than the value attained in Q4 2016
- Crude Oil exports in Q1 2017 were 2% lower than the value recorded in Q4 2016
- Other oil products exports were 8% more in value in Q1 2017 compared to Q4 2016
Data source: National Bureau of Statistics